Duration: 3 Months
Eligibility: 10+2 and above
- This is one complete & intensive course for those who are fascinated by the world of glamour
- The course aims to expose its students to the techniques employed in reporting as well as anchoring for live events & television shows.
- The students studying this course will also have an option of creating a specialization in any of the mediums, i.e., TV & MEDIA Anchoring
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to;
- Understand the structure and responsibilities of a news reader and anchor.
- Different Reporting styles- Political, Entertainment, Crime, Sports & Business
- Understand aesthetics and style involve in anchoring.
- Students will be able to do Public Speaking: Showing how to hold an audience's attention
- The basics of fluency, Voice: pitch/tone/intonation/inflection,
- Voice Over: Rhythm of speech, Breathing, Resonance, VO for TV commercials/ Public Speaking: Showing how to hold an audience's attention,
- A look at personality, style and general show presentation
- Legal pitfalls (what NOT to say)
- Reporting techniques-Reporting a news & Interviewing, recording the byte and transcription